Heart Centered Healing Coaching Services
Are you someone who:
- dreads gym workouts?
- feels lost in group classes?
- is dealing with work-related chronic pain and stress?
- is lacking the motivation to start a fitness and wellness practice?
- wants to lose weight but doesn’t know where to begin?
- has tried everything and still can’t lose the weight?
- wants to learn to truly love yourself and your body?
- craves guidance, motivation and accountability to achieve your goals?
- is looking for sustainable action plans to help you lose weight and keep it off for good?
As your Health, Wellness and Weight Loss Coach, I take a holistic approach to helping you achieve your health, wellness and weight loss goals. I use my patient and nurturing personality to challenge and guide you to overcoming fear and doubt. I bring a mind/body approach to help you find balance, strength, flexibility, alignment and ease in your body.
Whatever your goal is, during your one on one instruction I will guide you, and provide inspiration, motivation and accountability to help you achieve your fitness, health, wellness and weight loss goals.
In our one on one, “Heart Centered Healing” coaching sessions:
- I will help you to relieve stress and anxiety.
- I will help you release bad habits that are holding you back from achieving your wellness goals.
- I will help you to understand and reduce your cravings and emotional eating.
- I will provide a safe space for sharing and healing.
- I will provide motivation and support throughout your journey.
- I provide you with sustainable action steps and plans for permanent weight loss.
- We will get down and dirty to discover the root cause of disordered eating.
- I will help you discover what is holding you back from becoming your healthiest self ever.
- I will guide you to stop waiting for the “perfect moment” to get started so you can lose weight and be healthy now.
- I will help you to let go of the stories you are currently telling yourself and we will come up with a new narrative of a healthier and happier you!
- Together we will help create lifestyle changes for a healthier and happier you.
My Six Week “Heart Centered Healing” One on One Coaching Includes:
- Six, one hour calls or virtual/online sessions.
- Provide resources for nutritional plan, meal prepping and recipes that fit your lifestyle.
- Coaching on the root cause of your emotional overeating.
- Yoga, Pilates and Meditation videos through my YouTube Channel.
- Actionable steps to reduce and replace emotional overeating.
- Weekly homework to keep you motivated and accountable.
- Informative handouts and resources to help you on your journey.
- Constant contact with me via email throughout the six weeks.
- Supportive tools to help create some healthy lifestyle changes.
If you are interested in learning more about “Heart Centered Healing” and my health, wellness and weight loss coaching services, please schedule your free information session by emailing me email@example.com
Private Yoga and Pilates Sessions:
In my Pilates and Yoga teaching, I work with many clients who struggle with persistent aches and pains, have spinal issues such as scoliosis, are dealing with chronic pain such as sciatica, are in rehabilitation for past injuries or recovering from surgeries such as knee and hip replacements. My clients range from the young to the elderly. I have extensive experience with clients who are breast cancer survivors, rehabbing from injuries or dealing with chronic conditions such as neurological conditions, diabetes and more.
The benefits of a regular Pilates practice are abundant. Pilates can help relieve low back pain, increase flexibility, improve posture, correct imbalances in your body, create greater body awareness and build all over body strength.
If you would like to learn more about Pilates, please see the Pilates section of this site. If you are interested in setting up an appointment for a Pilates Apparatus session/workout, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Coaching Services are not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition. This is not a substitute for the advice, treatment and/or diagnosis of a qualified licensed professional. Please seek the advice of your personal physician before begin any coaching services.
I encourage you to continue to visit and to be treated by your healthcare professionals. I am not acting in the capacity of a doctor, licensed dietician-nutritionist, psychologist or other licensed or registered professional. I am not providing health care, medical or nutrition therapy services and will not diagnose, treat or cure in any manner whatsoever any disease, condition or other physical or mental ailment of the human body.