Body of Love: Wellness & Body Positive Coaching
Are you someone who:
- dreads gym workouts?
- feels lost in group classes?
- struggles with emotional or disordered eating?
- is tired of yo-yo dieting?
- is tired of punishing your body in intense workouts?
- yearns to find ways of moving your body that are joyful?
- wants to learn to truly love yourself and your body?
- is ready to stop punishing your body and want to learn to love it as it is?
- is intrigued by the Body Positive Movement and wants to learn more?
- is ready to find your own version of healthy and stop living up to someone else’s standards of beauty and health?
- needs help to stop the negative self talk to increase your self confidence and build greater self acceptance and self love?
- craves guidance, motivation and accountability in order to achieve your goals?
As your Wellness and Body Positivity Coach, I will help you to accept your body as it is and help you to have a positive body image. Body Positivity is about learning that all bodies are worthy of praise and acceptance. It’s about finding your own version of what healthy and looking good is and not living up to someone else’s version of what that is.
I will help you to combat the cravings and root causes of emotional eating. We will find ways for you to explore movement that is joyful instead of punishing your body. You will learn to connect to your body and find movement that celebrates your body instead of punishing it. You will learn that your body as it is right now, is worthy of praise and acceptance.
In our one on one, Body of Love Coaching Sessions:
- I well help you to find a more positive body image.
- We will find what your version of healthy looks like and how to obtain that.
- You will find some joyful movement practices that celebrate your body as it is, instead of focusing on punishing it.
- I will help you release bad habits that are holding you back from achieving your wellness goals.
- I will help you to understand and reduce your cravings and emotional eating.
- I will provide a safe space for sharing and healing.
- I will provide motivation and support throughout your journey.
- We will get down and dirty to discover the root cause of disordered eating.
Each Body of Love Coaching Session Includes:
- A 60 minute, one on one phone call or virtual session with me.
- Coaching on the root cause of your emotional overeating.
- Actionable steps to reduce and replace emotional overeating.
- Tools on how to accept and love your body as it is right now, stop the negative self talk and upgrade your body image.
- Homework to keep you motivated and accountable.
- Informative handouts and resources to assist you on your journey.
- Access to Yoga, Pilates and Meditation videos through my YouTube Channel.
- Constant contact with me via email.
If you are interested in learning more about Body of Love and working with me, please schedule your free information session by emailing me email@example.com
Private Yoga and Pilates Sessions:
In my Pilates and Yoga teaching, I work with many clients who struggle with persistent aches and pains, have spinal issues such as scoliosis, are dealing with chronic pain such as sciatica, are in rehabilitation for past injuries or recovering from surgeries such as knee and hip replacements. My clients range from the young to the elderly. I have extensive experience with clients who are breast cancer survivors, rehabbing from injuries or dealing with chronic conditions such as neurological conditions, diabetes and more. I have also worked with clients with multiple scerlosis and cerebral palsy.
The benefits of a regular Pilates practice are abundant. Pilates can help relieve low back pain, increase flexibility, improve posture, correct imbalances in your body, create greater body awareness and build all over body strength.
If you would like to learn more about Pilates, please see the Pilates section of this site. If you are interested in scheduling an appointment for a Pilates Apparatus session/workout, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Coaching Services are not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition. This is not a substitute for the advice, treatment and/or diagnosis of a qualified licensed professional. Please seek the advice of your personal physician before begin any coaching services.
I encourage you to continue to visit and to be treated by your healthcare professionals. I am not acting in the capacity of a doctor, licensed dietician-nutritionist, psychologist or other licensed or registered professional. I am not providing health care, medical or nutrition therapy services and will not diagnose, treat or cure in any manner whatsoever any disease, condition or other physical or mental ailment of the human body.